Pre-Bookings are being accepted from 1st January 2019 Course Launch Expected: March 2019
1) What are Femtinos online courses? Femtinos are known for their hands on learning workshops bringing high level content and interesting topics and delivering them in an accessible way. Femtinos are passionate about bringing the love and excitement back into children's lives. Our online courses follow this ethos, bringing the learning to your homes through a digital platform and via the delivery of resources.
2) What's included? ✅ Valued at £199 Online course + resources (delivered to your home) ✅ Multiple experiments for your child to do at home ✅ Beautiful A2 sized Periodic Table wooden board ✅ 6 week online course - you choose when you have sessions ✅ Online FB Support Group - for sharing experiment photos, asking questions and getting support ✅ Use as a family activity - activities suitable for a range of ideas. Choose the age category that suits your family; Primary (6 to 9 years) or KS3 (10 to 14 years old) Your entire family can share the same resource pack and get involved!
3) What am I paying for? The resources, the online course content and delivery to a UK address.
4) Will my children be doing experiments at home? Yes! We will provide materials for your child to carry out experiments and activities at home. We do ask parents to be supervising their child when they take part in the online courses.
5) What do I need to have in order to participate? A computer with good internet connection Facebook so you can be added to the support group (not necessary) There will be other household items that you may be required to have ready but this information will be provided in your resources pack. This may include scissors, bowls etc. Anything not typically found in a home will be included in your resource pack
6) Are the sessions live? No. This allows your child to work at their own pace. The Facebook support group is available if you need any further clarification, but the tutors in the online courses will work through each topic and experiment in a step by step process.
7) I live abroad, can I still participate? The delivery of the resources will be more expensive. The difference will be added to your invoice. Please contact us on email@example.com to discuss further.
8) Can I pay in installments? Yes, the installment option is £60 for 3 months. The product will be delivered after the final payment has been received.
9) Will there be future courses? We are currently developing our online SPACE course. Watch this space!
10) And finally... Feedback is very important to us. We constantly evolve our courses based on feedback we receive from families. We want you to be completely honest through the entire process. We'll send you a feedback form once you have completed the course :)
Please note, once booked your place is only confirmed once payment has been received.
Once paid, the fee is non-refundable for whatever reason.
Please adhere to the cut off points for payment. A delay in payment may result in a delay of your resource pack
Online Courses are to be done under the supervision of parents/guardians.
Clear instructions will be provided on resources included in your resource pack. It is your responsibility to check everything is present within 3 days of receiving the package.You may be required to store some resources in a certain way. Please follow these instructions. Also ensure each batch of resources are kept together for ease of use each week. The resources are not toys for children to play with and should not be treated as such.
All photographs on this website are the property of Inquisitive Explorers Ltd. Femtinos is a registered trademark of Inquisitive Explorers Ltd | Copyright 2010- 2017 Inquisitive Explorers Ltd. Registered in England & Wales, Registered No. 07343213