Little Speakers 8 Weeks Public Speaking Course!
This course is designed to help students become more confident speakers.
Students will learn about:
- The Fear of Speaking – students will explore the psychology around the fear of speaking in front of audiences and learn how to overcome this!
- Tonality – deep dive into how our voices can be powerfully used to create impact through just changing our tone
- Pausing & Silence – the power of taking things slow when speaking for maximum impact
- Movement on stage – forming a deeper understanding of body language. It’s not just our voices that we use when we communicate
Students will have fun in this 8 week course, delivering a final speech in an area they will research.
- 8 interactive classes (90min each)
- A5 Little Speakers Learning Journal
- Opportunity for families to witness speeches in session 8
Things to Note:
- Suitable for ages 5-14 years old
- parents to drop-off or to wait in reception area
- please ensure your child has a water bottle
- Starting Sunday 4th Feb 2024 for 8 weeks
- Finish Sunday 24th March (inclusive)
- 12:30-2pm each week (90min sessions)
- Moseley School Sports Centre
Birmingham B13 9NP